Want to make your wavy hair look good naturally, without heat damage?
Were you looking for a trusted wavy hair routine?
Since one of my daughters is a wavy girl, I know all about making waves pop! Here are tried, tested, and winning methods to get defined, shiny waves – of your dreams!
Basically, you don't need many products, but here is a quick list of categories, and so within this category, you can pick any product!
- Oil for scalp massage, hair growth
- Deep conditioner - Protein one! (use weekly for extremely dry hair or every two weeks is enough for you)
- Styler can be either curl cream, leavein conditioner, or a hairspray. If you want more definition or hold like curls, then only invest in a gel or else, leave your waves alone and let them dance as they naturally can be :)
Best Cleansers for Wavy Hair
Curly Ellie - This gently conditions hair, while detangling and moisturizing your hair to create soft, manageable waves. It conditions whilst providing shine and bounce - restoring much-needed protein and nourishment to the hair.
Inahsi Naturals - This shampoo-conditioner leaves a minty fresh feeling on your scalp and hair. If you enjoy those sensations then this is the combo for you.
Both brands have deep conditioning mask as well, I would recommend using one brand shampoo-conditioner-mask for best results.
Best Deep Conditioner for Wavy Hair
Best Stylers for Wavy Hair
- Curly Ellie Leavein (make sure to apply ear-below and twirl sections to define your waves) Needs a gel for additional hold.
- Rio Mist - This lightweight leave-in conditioner offers superior conditioning, protection, and softness. Needs a gel for additional hold. Can be applied on dry hair on non-wash days to refresh!
- Inhasi Custard Gel - This natural styling custard will leave your hair moisturized, defined and oh so shiny. The panthenol along with the rich oils of avocado and coconut help to strengthen the hair.
- Curly Girl Movement Gel - This is a hard hold gel and works alone! Make sure you shampoo-clarify this properly to avoid buildup.
All the best boo!