Want to make your wavy hair look good naturally, without heat damage?
Were you looking for a trusted wavy hair routine?
Since one of my daughters is a wavy girl, I know all about making waves pop! Here are tried, tested, and winning methods to get defined, shiny waves – of your dreams!
Basically, you don't need many products, but here is a quick list of categories, and so within this category, you can pick any product!
- Oil for scalp massage, hair growth
- Deep conditioner - Protein one! (use weekly for extremely dry hair or every two weeks is enough for you)
- Styler can be either curl cream, leavein conditioner, or a hairspray. If you want more definition or hold like curls, then only invest in a gel or else, leave your waves alone and let them dance as they naturally can be :)
What do these Products do?
Curly Ellie Detangling Spray - This gently conditions hair, while detangling and moisturising your hair to create soft, manageable curls. It conditions whilst providing shine and bounce - restoring much-needed protein and nourishment to the hair.
Curly Ellie Conditioner (protein:moisture balanced) - I recommend this for wavy hair, high-porosity hair, color-treated OR color-damaged hair. The protein in this conditioner penetrates the hair shaft for powerful protection and repair leaving hair looking smoother and silkier.
Best Deep Conditioner for Wavy Hair
Best Stylers for Wavy Hair
- Curly Ellie (make sure to apply ear-below and twirl sections to define your waves)
- Rio Mist - This lightweight leave-in conditioner offers superior conditioning, protection and softness.
- Jim+Henry EIGHT - Wavy hair thrives with creams and this one doubles as a DC also. It is very light. You can use it on dry hair also to get immediate definition without having to wet or rewash your hair!
- Inhasi Custard Gel - This natural styling custard will leave your hair moisturized, defined and oh so shiny. The panthenol along with the rich oils of avocado and coconut help to strengthen the hair.
All the best boo!