Whether you like to stay natural, straighten, or color your hair, Deep Conditioning is one thing that helps your hair stay strong and healthy so you can manipulate it however you please and still have bomb hair!
Why do it? To maintain hair health and your sanity.
How to do it? Section your hair, apply the deep conditioner, cover with a shower cap/heat cap and keep for 20-30 minutes. Wash and style as usual.
Deep Conditioning Benefits:
- Repairs damage
- Promotes elasticity
- Restores shine
- Maintains color treated hair
- Retains moisture for longer days
Best Deep Conditioners for Curly Hair
Moisture for Dry Curly Hair
- Flora Curl Clay Wash (2-in-1, cleansing + DC)
- Jessicurl Deep Treatment (super moisture)
- Jim+Henry TEN (Double Size for half-price)
Protein/Moisture Balance (Also recommended for wavy hair)
Moisture for Relaxed/straight Hair
- Jim+Henry EIGHT: Apply from root to tip post-shampoo. Leave for 10 minutes. Rinse out.
Deep Moisture for Fine Hair
- Jessicurl’s Too Shea Conditioner: It has shea butter (hence the adorable name), jojoba oil, avocado oil and tons of lovely herbs and spices that are all great for hair and scalp. Together they combine to make a thick, moisturizing conditioner that isn’t too heavy and not at all greasy.